Radical Small Group Study - Member Book is a 6-session Bible study for adults by David Platt. Platt invites you to encounter what Jesus actually said about being his disciple, and then obey what you have heard. He challenges you to consider with an open heart how we have manipulated a God-centered gospel to fit our human-centered preferences. Combining the messages of Radical and Radical Together, this resource will help your congregation discover what could happen if the message of Radical were lived out by every member of your church. (6 sessions)
Bible Study Sessions:
- Session 1: Radical Abandonment
- Session 2: Radical Grace
- Session 3: Radical Focus
- Session 4: Radical Strategy
- Session 5: Radical Vision
- Session 6: Radical God
- Blends together the gospel implications for the individual from Radical and the corporate implications from Radical Together
- Each session begins on an individual level, then progresses through the week to the corporate level
- Guides church leaders through an evaluation process of their church structure, programming, budget, etc.
- Challenges individuals to discover a true biblical worldview that dramatically affects their daily lives
- Provides a fresh vision for an individual and a church's mission in the world
David Platt is the pastor of The Church at Brook Hills, a 4000-member congregation in Birmingham, Alabama. Widely regarded as an exceptional expositor, David has traveled and taught around the world. He holds two undergraduate and three advanced degrees, including a doctorate from New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary.